Wednesday, February 06, 2008

The Heat (Still) After the SB

Me: "It was the best Super Bowl ever, right? That's what people were saying after watching the game!"

Dad: "Yep, that was the most exciting Super Bowl I've ever seen. The Super Bowl should be like this, but, the games were always one-sided. No one was expecting the Giants would beat the Patriots. Everybody thought the Pats was going to win and go 18-0. I always like to see the underdog wins."

Me: "I know they were not doing so great in the begining of the season, and Eli Manning's performance had ups and downs, but that's just him being young, right? He needed to learn from game to game, and he had been doing better and better towards the end of the season."

Dad: "Yeah, during the regular season, people were criticizing Eli because of his poor performance compared to his brother."

Me: "Btw, Eli is cute in a way, but I like his good looking brother much better, and speaking of good looking, I think I fell in love with Tom Brady!"

Dad: "I don't think both Eli and Payton are cute. But, off course, I think Tom Brady is good looking, as every body does. He looks like a movie star. You know what, the Cards' young quarterback Matt Leinart is cute too. He was evern caught by a paparazzi when he was dating with Paris Hilton."

Man, I gotta check out the cute QB of Arizona Cardinals, now!!