Tuesday, May 26, 2009

Fever And Feeder



You give me fever...


Every time you're near, I sweat like a pig...yes, I'm big and fat, but that's not the reason why...

♪♪ You give me fever
When you kiss me
Fever when you hold me tight
Fever in the morning
Fever all through the night 

Sun lights up the daytime
Moon lights up the night
My eyes light up when you call my name
'Cause I know you're gonna treat me right
Bless my soul I love you
Take this heart away
Take these arms I'll never use
And just believe in what my lips have to say ♪♪

You keep feeding me...

You want to make me fat (aka "Round-ness" = our polite way of saying "fat" because..."we love people when they are polite!"), don't you?

You feed me with your chopsticks, your knife and spoon, your finger, and your...

You always know which tool you need to use when it comes to feeding me...and I never get hungry...


----------------------

"A feeder is someone, usually (but not necessarily) male, in a relationship with a feedee. As the name suggests, the feeder provides the feedee with an abundant supply of food, either to encourage weight gain or simply for delight in the act of feeding..."

No comments: