Friday, May 18, 2007

Message To (desparate) Boys Around Me

It's so funny to hear you say you love me. Haven't you forgotten that you have no intention of marrying me? That you forgotten that you are already committed to someone else?


I've never told you this, but every time you "rape" me, I feel so sick. Every time you look at me with your dirty stare, every time you try to kiss me on the lips, every time you try to touch my legs, my hands, and the resy of my body, and every time you talk about your fantasy about me, I almost puke.

You violate me. Look how filthy I am now. And I hate you.

Can I ask you one little, one simple thing? Why do you ask me out for dinner as your intention is not to have dinner with me but to get me in bed? Can't you tell me, face to face, what your real intention is? And can't you give me a chance to reject you, deny you, and delete you from my life?

You are a big boy, and I am a big girl. We should be able to have a straight-forward conversation like, "I wanna have sex with you" "Sorry I don't wanna do that with you. " We shouldn't have to sugar-coat it, should we?


But obviously you can't and I can't, either, so...

I have decided to make our lives a lot easier. I've decided to do something that makes me so fulfilled (and cleansed) but makes you so frustrated and disappointed. That is...

I will become a virgin.
Until I marry, I won't sleep with anyone. Not even with you. There's no exception. Never is never. And I mean it.


My message is loud and clear, and there should be no confusion for you.

No comments: