Tuesday, April 03, 2007

Dear Daddy,

Thank you for having been always on my side.

Your words, good or bad, mean a lot to me, as you already know.
They give me the strength I need to keep myself
going/moving forward/becoming a better "me."

I will, and I promise you, that I meet someone really good for me.
And I will be happy to have that person in my life and
live with that person as long as I live.

You have taught me so many things.
And today, you said that I should never be settled with "less."
I now believe, for real, that I deserve to live my life with
a man who wants to make me happy and
can really keep up with me.

Many many thanks to you (and thanks for lunch today).
And I love you so so much.

Your forever daughter, A.

P.S.
I am typing this in your favorite team color, don't you realize?

No comments: