Thursday, June 15, 2006

DEDICATED TO MY FAVORITE RESTAURANT ----
Chez es Saada
(42 E. First Ave(bet. 1 st and 2nd street; Tel: 212-777-5617)

One of my favoite places in NY, "Chez es Saada" went out of business, and I am speechless...
I was so planning to go there with my friend when I go there in mid-July, and...

It's like, when it "died" on me, I feel like my good/bad memories in that place also " died". That feeling I don't know how to deal with is huge and killing me! The emptiness inside and sorrow and disappontment and possible anger...

Maybe what I can do to make people around me happy is, KEEP ON LIVING!
If I die, they would feel exactly what I'm feeling about this place right now.

Secret to share - that place is my most favorite, and there's "no one" like that one.

No comments: