Sunday, January 21, 2007

Today's Movie - Coyote Ugly



It's hard to make a living in NYC.

But I did, and I should be proud of myself for having made it for 4 years.

Every time I watch this movie, it feels like it took me back to my old apartment in Queens -Two blocks away from the Steinway Street Station, 42nd Street and Broadway in Queens, Chinese restaurant and Indian deli across the street, and Irish pub downstairs.

All is coming back to me now, and I'm reminded how tough it was and at the same time how great experience it was for me to have been able to keep myself well fed for 4 years.

If I could make it there, I could make it anywhere, right?

Many thanks to my supporters who have kept my spirit so high.
Because of you all, I have survived.
You have kept telling me I am somebody
when everyone else kept telling me I was nobody,
treating me like s**t, and I almost made myself believe
what they said was so right.

So thank you all for everything you did to help me get through.
Love you so much.

No comments: