Tuesday, February 21, 2006

Whine or wine?
Or both??

Again, it's me whining while wining.

It is sad that my boyfriend and I stopped talking to each other
two weeks ago since we got back from the snowboarding/Onsen trip together.

Seriously,
even during the trip, things were not going so well between us.
And when I recall all little things in the past few months,
things were never going well between us.
But, I am proud of our efforts.
Effots that we were trying really hard to make us work.

Now I got to see the simple fact:
You can't make yourselfe fall in love with someone you're not attracted to.
I now know that's the mistake we both made in the first place.
And as we are both human, that's OK to make that mistake.

We were so desparate.
We wanted to settle.
Settle with anyone who would come along next.
Then, we met each other through the internet.
We liked what we saw on our personal ads.
We thought we would be a good match.

We tried really hard to like each other.
We really did try.
But we failed.

That's not the way it goes.
It's too artificial.
That's not how love works.
As we both are over 30,
we should've known better.

Being in a relationship that we both don't want to be,
is not healthy.
We both are good people, and we both deserve better than this.
So, ending it, that's the best thing to do.

Hope he sees what I see.
And hope he also see that we'd better move forward without each other.
On separate lives.

Gotta whine more and wine more.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Peace sister. May be you are looking in the wrong place to cure your loneliness.

carrie said...

Thanks, my friend!

It's so nice to know someone in this huge unibverse is listening to my whining (while wining)!

Peace and light,
Your friend,
Carrie