Friday, May 05, 2017

Side Chicks vs. Main Chicks



"Men are more honest with side chicks.  You know why?  Because they know they don't have to pay half to you if you're a side chick. That's why they're more honest with you."

"What makes the side chics always look more appealing is that she's not dealing with the real issues. She's not handling children, bills, the real life issues. She's a pure entertainment. "

"Why would any woman want to be a side chick?"

"When I find out I'm the side chick, I'm out!"

"I think it's age-appropriate.  When you're 31, 32, you're supposed to know the real from the fake. That's when you go to the "H" category. Because you know better."

"You're not dealing with a real life man. You're only getting a prototype. And there is a difference. Because you're not getting an attitude, you're not getting kids acting crazy, the electric bill is due, why you got my car?  why you got my ATM card?  The side chick is not dealing with that, because she's not a real life."

"I had a friend that was a side chick for years. When her lover died, she tried to go to the hospital, and the wife was there. And she was not allowed to say goodbye to her lover of so many years. And you know what, in the end, the wife always wins, so understand that, okay?"

"So if you like it, put a ring on it!"

No comments: