Monday, July 10, 2006

We're all connected - what comes around goes around (English version)

There's something I really feel weird about.
Every time I meet someone, and as soon as I decide that I wanna be with that someone, messages will come in, from my pasy boyfriends and/or people whom I tried to be with but who never find me attractive. It happens in the light of speed - in a moment I decide my heart, they start calling me.

We're NOT living alone. We're connected with people around us, the country we're living in, the earth that keeps all living creatures alive, and the universe that embrases the earth and other plants. And all those things are connected.

When I dispatch my energy - my thoghts and feelings, that will reach to somehwere in this huge universe, or the limited earth, or this small country. And the replies will come back to me from somewhere from those places or from someone in those places.

When I see that, the fact that we're all connected - what comes around goes around, I just have to be very careful of what I say, what I do, what I feel, and what I think.

No comments: