Friday, July 21, 2006

My 4th ballroom dancing lesson

I started taking a class twice a week, as my good friend, who used to be dancing for the competition and who's still dancing for fun and more.

Tonight, it was my 4th lesson. So far I learned Zilva, Mambo, Blues basic steps, some fun/exciting movements (I don't remember the names of those movements...) to go with those steps. Tonight, I danced those dances, and my teacher taught me how to dance them more beautifully.

My teacher, probably younger than me, is non-human - she's got a too perfect body!
That "she" corrected my posture and taught me how to move my body and legs. And now I have a feeling that I can be a better dancer learning from her. Inspired by the perfect way of her body movements, I am gonna be a better dancer!

Next class will be Wed. next week, and I can't wait!
I think I am beginning to REALLY like ballroom dancing. I will soon start taking a group lesson, where I can learn how to dance with people like me, "non-perfect dancer. " And that's gonna be fun, because, in this world, there are non-perfect people, and that's the way it is.
No one is perfect, but we just can't stop wanting to bring ourselves to come closer to the perfection, RIGHT?

No comments: