Tuesday, May 23, 2006

NOTHING SPECIAL - it was a good day today

It's been a long time since I logged in and did some writing.
Things are really going well, with my life, both business and private, and I have nothing to whine about, which is probably the reason why I didn't write at all.

During my lunch break today, I went to get a back massage for 50 minutes.
I had a minor hangover this morning, and my stomach was tired and my whole muscles were tight. And I wanted to lay down and rest for a while.

Fifty minutes of massage session flied so fast!
I don't remember the most of it as I was asleep or my spirit was out of my body or something.
But after all was done, I felt so great - being refreshed and recharged.
I should do the lunch "gateaway" more often.

It seems like raining outside.
I love watching raindrops falling down and filtered through green leaves.
I love the smell of rain - it reminds me of someone I cared in the past.
I love the feeling of rain touching my skin.
I love the taste of rain on my tongue.
I love the sound of rain that constantly tapping on the ground.

I have nothing special to write about.
That means that for me, it was a good day today.

No comments: