Thursday, January 25, 2007

Distance-Drinking

Tonight I was sitting at a bench, looking up the sky, and wondering where he was. And my cell phone rang.

"What's up?"

It was him, who just finished teaching a 90-minute English class.
And after the class, he called me to see how I was feeling tonight.

"You know what?
I went to an English school for a free lesson, and my teacher C was so nice.
I got to be evaluated about my vovabulary, pronunciation, grammer, and stuff.
And we did this role playing, which I think we should do tomorrow."

"What????
You went to what? And got what?
Are you kidding me? How did you get that s**t?
What? You googled it? When? What? This morning?"

Our conversation kept going and going...

"Are you drinking now?"
"Yeah! Are you coming to drink with me at the station?"
"What? Now? No!! I gotta buy some cold ones and head home."

As I'm writing this, he's probably on the train, heading for home.

We are distanced right now, but
we both are holding a can of Asahi beer in our hands and drinking.

Hey, cheers to Distance-Drinking!
(I just made that word up!!)
And to my dear friend!
(Thanks for always caring about me!!)

No comments: